Sunday, June 17, 2012

RAW Marco Dinglasan and Romain Rivierre for Father's Day



FATHERHOOD FEELS GREAT!

I love waking up to Vigo every morning... watching him discover things as he grows.
Being a dad got me to be less self absorbed.
It kind of took away the luxury of over contemplating things and second guessing myself. 
I think it made me a braver person.

One morning we just sat together making farting noises at each other.
He kept laughing the whole time.
It felt like we were having a conversation, funny as it sounds.

Marco Dinglasan, 25
Artist and Father






A PEACEFUL SPIRIT.


Walking through my life was and is still now an expectation to find myself...
fatherhood, for a long time, was like a fulfillment
of the love I can give to and share with a person close to my soul and my heart.



And now, my Rock, my son gave me the proof and the reason 
of the significance of love and "the meaning of life".


(in reference to the Monty Python movie 
as an expression of how surreal, funny and abstract the adventure of raising a child, 
but I mean it in a positive sense of course)


I can say now that the love I have for love, life and humanity 
is perfectly represented in physical form by my little Rock.

An exchange of a strong and a powerful love by two souls 
just with a simple glance between us.

He brought me peace and love to my life.

I love you son.

Romain Rivierre, 31
Artist and Father

No comments:

Post a Comment