Sunday, July 1, 2012

RADICAL PRP3 Winner

AND THE WINNER IS
MILKA QUIN
Project Runway Philippines 3 was a wild ride! A roller coaster ride for a middle aged mother such as myself. But at the end of that vertigo inducing journey, I can say I can plant my feet back on the ground and move on. I am just a happy camper knowing I can do the thing I love and get appreciated for it.






YOUR MOST MEMORABLE MOMENT
I was watching backstage when the first dress of my collection walked out the ramp.

YOUR MOST TERRIFYING MOMENT
The Mega Challenge, when I had an incomplete garment.

A FAVORITE MEMORY
When we cooked midnight snacks at the villa after work.

A FUNNY MEMORY
When Amor and Cheetah do their interpretations.

THE BEST COMMENT A JUDGE GAVE YOU
It was by Lesley Mobo, something like "you deserve to go to Paris, you'd fit right in".

THE WORST COMMENT A JUDGE GAVE YOU
If not for immunity you would be out.


No comments:

Post a Comment