Sunday, June 3, 2012

RAVE PRP 3

 
THE FINALISTS 
PROJECT RUNWAY PHILIPPINES SEASON 3



AMOR ALBANO
pleated organza creation


MILKA QUIN

I entered this competition with the least expectations. 
I felt blessed that I was even selected to be one of the 15 finalists, so imagine my surprise that I got this far! 
For the last episode, I did not expect a final four.
I think managing my expectations really helped me a lot throughout the competition.
I just feel so privileged to work with three of the best and brightest designers in this season.
I think the PRP competition woke up my dormant mind to a whole new exciting world of fashion... no limits, no boundaries... and after this I am craving for more.


NEL CLAVERIA
geometric grey gown


CHEETAH RIVERA

❝The last challenge I was do or die. I was crying the whole time on the runway because I know I did my best 
and it was up to the judges to consider me as a finalist or not.
I wasn't expecting anything at all. I was just standing there, eyes closed, knowing that at any moment it could be me going home after all the blood and sweat I shed for this competition.
But it happened that I won the challenge, and that I was one step closer to my dream.
I am just very happy and humbled to do more beautiful things.
I am very proud of myself.❞



4 comments:

  1. Congratulations to the FAB FOUR!
    Good luck Amor!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Post by Enzo Elmstherson:
    Checked your blog Romain!
    Really great shots.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you for blogging it hope there's so many more picture ^_^

    ReplyDelete